Thursday, November 13, 2014

Velvet

 Opry Mills hosted another great Fall/Winter event. But this time, it was a 'tweet up' based around Twitter. The scavenger hunt, style challenges, and booths of foodies was a great way to meet new people in the area. Bringing all sorts of bloggers (not just fashion bloggers) all together!

As for this look, I wore a jumpsuit from MissGuided. Personally, I think velvet is top best materials to wear in the colder seasons, so when I saw this jumpsuit it was totally a must have. 

On another note, I was chosen by Style Blazer as one of the stylish bloggers in Tennessee. Please head over and read my little interview! 
  • Blue velvet jumpsuit: c/o MissGuided
  • Black coat: F21
  • Black pointed booties: Altuzarra (for Target)
  • Black wide brim hat: F21
  • Black clutch: 3.1 Phillip Lim

3 lovely comments:

Holl JC said... [Reply]

Wow that jumpsuit is just incredible, you look amazing girl x

holljc.blogspot.co.uk

Anonymous said... [Reply]

I follow your blog for a very long time now and this must be my favorite look of you no many people can use a one piece velvet suit .

Greetings from Chile.
http://thelibertinesgirls.blogspot.com

Em said... [Reply]

I love your blog I recently started one I would love it if you would check it out and any tips would help! Thanks so much and love this look :)