Monday, March 23, 2015

Spring Has Sprung

Spring is finally here! Although, in New York, the first day of spring it actually snowed...not so spring right? I'm sticking to my regular neutrals. This spring/summer, I may or may not venture out to color. Who knows. Here, I am wearing mini houndstooth trousers and layered on a camel coat over a leather jacket. What do you think?
  • Camel coat: c/o Romwe
  • Black/white mini houndstooth trousers: Thrift store
  • Black chunky knit scarf: Urban Outfitters
  • Black chunky boots: Aldo
Photos by: Daniel Walters

4 lovely comments:

Samantha Mariko said... [Reply]

love that wrap scarf! its so versatile and great for the still chillier first few days of spring :)
www.samanthamariko.com

Unknown said... [Reply]

I was dying to find the perfect tan wool coat all winter. It was a total fail for me :(

xo
Maggie A
LOVEMAVIN.COM

Holl JC said... [Reply]

This outfit is just so cool! Completely in love with it! x

holljc.blogspot.co.uk

Isa Machado said... [Reply]

You look so pretty dear! Love your pants! ♡

Isa M., Tic Tac Living