Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Little Boy

Most days, I enjoy dressing like a boy. By that, I mean, black distressed pants cuffed with the ankles out with a leather jacket thrown on. To break up so much black, I layered a denim button up in between the jacket and turtle neck. And to top off the whole look, gold oxfords!
  • Denim button up: Ralph Lauren (thrifted)
  • Black leather jacket: Zara (thrifted)
  • Black distressed pants: F21
  • Gold oxfords: Zara
  • Black sunnies: c/o EdgeiWear

5 lovely comments:

Holl JC said... [Reply]

Absolutely loving this outfit, so chic! Those shoes are just gorgeous too x

holljc.blogspot.co.uk

Johanna L. said... [Reply]

I love your jeans!! And the whole outfit looks nice, the shoes make such a statement there ♥

Anonymous said... [Reply]

So so cute!!! Those shoes are amazing!

Laura
www.24-7style.com

Stephen Sherman said... [Reply]

Great fun shooting with you. Nice choices of shots. Thanks for the link. The photos look even better here than on my PC.👍👍👍Did you do some post-processing enhancement, or just my imimagination?

Unknown said... [Reply]

Your shoes ! I'd like to have the same in silver !

WWW.HEKYMA.COM