Thursday, October 8, 2015

Coffee Shop Crushing

Being in New York has made me an avid coffee drinker. I still love my nightly teas and morning hot chocolates, but I've grown to drink coffee just as much. Although, if I drink coffee after 1:30/2 PM, I will not sleep that following night. So that's a bummer.

I am the type of person who will not waste a day relaxing in doors. My definition of relaxing is not staying in at home, I would prefer going to a park and people watching or reading. Because of this, I explore everything. Meaning, I have probably been to every hip/cool/boring/trendy coffee shop in the city! Also, I realized that NY is just a city that lives off of coffee and bagels. Coffee shops on every corner and bagels are at every photo shoot!

I have compiled a list of my fav coffee shops for you guys to explore if you're ever in New York. The places on my list have either a backyard, industrial settings, spacious seatings, or just all around cuteness:
 Grounded
 The Cupcake Shop
 The Sweat Shop
 Greecologies
 Yours Truly 
Nolita Mart & Espresso Bar
 Capitoline Grounds
 Sincerely, Tommy
 Ost Cafe
 Devocion
 Brooklyn Roasting Company
 Housing Works Bookstore Cafe
 Fika
 Spread House Coffee
 Happy Bones

1 lovely comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply]

Such a cute post...I LOVE heading to one of my local spots as well:)

Laura
www.24-7style.com