Monday, November 2, 2015

Spooky Strawberry

For the past few Halloweenies, I have dressed up as characters in scary movies that I have never seen. I'm a scaredy cat, so anything scary does not flow with me well. Every time I dressed up, it was a fashion forward kind of look. More so inspired by that character instead of dressing exactly like them. Check out the past posts:
2013: one / two
This year, I decided to go with one of my favorite things: food. Here I am, a (not so) spooky strawberry. I would have been a carrot, but I don't own any shades of carrot orange. 
Which, if you guys are looking for last minute ideas for next Halloween, try opting for a food. You really cannot go wrong, unless it's celery (the only veggie I will not eat). 
  • Red dress: (I'm not sure) From my mother
  • Black turtle neck: Thrift store
  • Black boots: TopShop
  • Green hat: Thrift store

2 lovely comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply]

Such a cute idea!!! Hope you had a great Halloween!

Laura
www.24-7style.com

Unknown said... [Reply]

haha this is such a super cute costume :) love it! XX

dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts