Saturday, February 13, 2016

New York Fashion Week: Men's F/W 2016

Another great season of New York Fashion Week: Men's. It was a blast being able to attend the shows and meeting more creative and unique people!

I put up a whole entire video dedicated to NYFWM on my vlog channel. It's a little lengthy than most of my vlogs, but if you're interested to see what goes down during fashion week, you can take a peak through my video! Please thumbs up and subscribe if you haven't!


The collections presented by each designer were incredible. I am going to show you guys a few of my favorite looks, from clean and dapper to edgy and street:

Perry Ellis / Nick Graham / Robert Geller
Cadet / Duckie Brown / Gypsy Sport
Siki Im / General Idea / Concept Korea: DbyD
Photos from Fashion GPS / Deux Hommes / Vogue.com

2 lovely comments:

Ally Gong said... [Reply]

Nice post!! It's refreshing to see men's fashion every once in a while as well! :)
new post here :)

-Ally Gong

zerry ht said... [Reply]

This is such a wonderful post on New York Fashion Week. The event was such a big success. I had also attended it with my friend. It had been organized at the best event venues in NYC. It was my first visit to that place and I really like it a lot.