Saturday, July 16, 2016

New York Fashion Week: Men's Spring/Summer 2017

Another great season of NYFWM has ended and it has built up more personal style inspiration from the runway and the streets. The past two seasons were held at Skylight Clarkson with a few off-site shows, but this season, it also included Cadillac House. The new venue is on Hudson, which is literally a street from Washington (Skylight Clarkson), so the walk really is not too bad in heels. 

I kept my outfits to either a shorts or pants look, because this is, after all, men's fashion week and not women's. It was such a busy 4 day event. So busy, that I had to put my vlog into two parts. Watch the first part here!


First look was a simple V Files Sport Plus crop top paired with my mini houndstooth trousers.

Black crop top: V Files Sport Plus
Houndstooth trousers: Thrift Store
Black/blue 'Eleanora' Platform Oxfords: Opening Ceremony
Black purse: Thrift Store




 I love that men are branching out into jumpsuits, so I wore one too.
Navy/black jumpsuit: Kisua
Black open toe booties: Zara
Vintage LV purse
Wood watch: c/o TreeHut
PS: Can you spot my sprout?

 I love my blacks and whites, but I also love colorblocking primary colors together.
Red crop top button up: Thrift Store
Yellow shorts: Thrift Store
Blue purse: Badgley Mischka
White heels: Zara
Wood watch: c/o TreeHut

Simple, with detail. Staple white button up, but with colored buttons and x's to match the shorts.
White button up: Thrift Store (Cherokee)
Patterned shorts: Color of Heat
Black lace heels: Altuzarra
Blue backpack: c/o Light in the Box

0 lovely comments: